The Pittsburgh Zoo & Aquarium now offers choices for your daytime admission:
- Plan-Ahead Tickets, where you can get a discounted admission price by selecting a specific day to visit. The earlier you purchase tickets online, the better the price. Adult tickets may currently range $16-$22. Learn more about Plan-Ahead Pricing here.
- Flex Tickets, a premium single-use, flat-rate ticket that gives you the flexibility to visit the Zoo on any one operating day for $30. Built for your changing schedule, tickets may be used one time during a 12-month period. Learn more about Flex Tickets here.
Parking is FREE!
Tickets can be purchased online or at the front gates.
Visit the Zoo as often as you like for free for an entire year with a Zoo Membership! Our Memberships pay for themselves in just two visits. Buy, renew, or gift a Membership today!
Members can show up any day with their Membership card or ID. Members do not need to choose a date or time to visit.
Enhance your experience with an up-close Wild Encounter!
Our Zoo has partnered with KultureCity to improve our ability to assist and accommodate guests with sensory needs. Learn more here.
Off-Season runs November 1 through March 31.
The Zoo is closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Day
In-Season runs April 1 through October 31.
*Early Entry Perk: Zoo Members can enter the Zoo at 9 a.m. during in-season months.
Indoor exhibits, the Tropical Forest Complex, the Aquarium, and Kids Kingdom close 15-30 minutes prior to the Zoo closing.
Animals Off Exhibit
- Polar bear is off-exhibit for habitat work
- Kids Kingdom is temporarily closed
- Reptiles are off-exhibit for the season
- Some animals might be in their indoor habitats in cooler temperatures.
Guests visiting the Pittsburgh Zoo & Aquarium will experience a living park with live animals in a primarily outdoor setting, subject to all weather conditions. Due to changing conditions including health, safety, operational, or weather concerns, certain animals may be unavailable for viewing, and areas of the park may close unexpectedly.
Locations & Directions
7370 Baker Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15206
We are located in Highland Park in Pittsburgh. The main entrance, known as the Butler Street entrance, is just off of Butler Street after a quick turn on Baker Street.
Construction on nearby Route 28 and the Highland Park Bridge may cause travel delays.
Free parking is available in the main parking lot at the Butler Street entrance. Although the Zoo’s mailing address is One Wild Place, use 7370 Baker Street to get to the main parking lot.